Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Tiny Smiley face, GAG gift, sweet tooth gifts, handmade kawaii plushies emojis

I love the smiles, and the idea this kawaii plushie was such: " Sorry, no candies now, ask my brother, please." But foolish to stand beside him and explain to customers that this is not a smiley with toothache, it just candy in the cheek and an empty candy wrapper behind. If you are associated with medicine, with stomatology, probably, you see your patient. I took photos of this model on facebook without candy, he looks more like a dentist gift. Hope this smiley face will make you smile.
FB page https://www.facebook.com/PillowsRollanda/photos
 
 

 
Tiny Smiley face plush toy, happy face, emojis toy, coworker gift, kawaii plushies, admin gift, geekery toy, cute toy, candy toy, CANDYMAN, NEON FELT CANDY.
Gift to sweet tooth, candy freak, sugar addict, sugar maniac, sweets maniac, sugar junkie, candy junkie, sugar eater, candy eater, candy addict , sweets addict, candy maniac, sugar crazy, candy crazy, candy lover, sugar lover, sweets lover, candyholic , sweetaholic .

 
 
 
The size (height) of tiny smiley toy 6 cm = 2,36 inches/
Worldwide delivery 7 $
Buy online from my handmade Etsy shop - Pillowsrollanda
Delivery time to USA usually 2-4 weeks
 
 

 
GAG gift, funny gift, humorous gift, humorous toy, funny toy, smiley face, happy face, emojis toy, Pink Bubble gum, handmade toy, buy online
 
My gallery in Picasa ended this summer 2016, so I will send additional pictures to my official FB page - https://www.facebook.com/PillowsRollanda/
 
WELCOME to ETSY!
PillowsRollanda.etsy.com
 
All toys are invented and made by me personally, I have no assistants, but Angel and Muse.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment