Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wedding couple and witnesses at the wedding

Tiny Wedding Smiley face plush toy, happy face, emoji, kawaii plushies, cute toy, feminine gift, gift for girl, gift for girlfriend, PINK VEIL.
Any tailor has reserves of scraps of different fabrics, because you never know what you might come in handy. I was looking for material in my reserves for candy, but when I found a pink veil, I immediately wanted to make the wedding toy. I did a lot of treasuries on Etsy this summer, dedicated to the wedding, and it seemed to me, that a bride veil is very relevant. And to me really like the veil, it adds little intrigue to smiley face toy. But this is not necessarily a plushie as wedding gift. I think that without the smiley pair, emojis toy can be a gift for woman, girlfriend, girl if she likes emoticons. Realy feminine gift for Female. I took photos - smiley face plushies with pink veil and mustache, you can see kawaii couple my facebook.

FB page - https://www.facebook.com/PillowsRollanda/

The size (height) of tiny smiley toy 6 cm = 2,36 inches/

 
Mustache, Mustache toy, Mustache gift, Smiley face, emoji, coworker gift, kawaii plushies, cute toy, tiny small toy
 
 

WELCOME TO PillowsRollanda.etsy.com
Shop section with tiny smileys
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PillowsRollanda?ref=l2-shopheader-name&section_id=18917993


 

No comments:

Post a Comment