Saturday, August 20, 2016

Pekingese, stuffed pekingese, big white pekingese puppy with hair braids

I'm a big fan of Pekingese. Dogs of this breed are not very popular in Russia. I often meet Pug, Yorkie or Spitz on the streets. Of course, these breeds is adorable and child perfectly cope with such a dog for a walk. But for adult person needing admiration in life fits only Pekingese! My Grandpa has the book about dog breeds with large photos, and since childhood I knew that this is the most beautiful dog in the world. For a long time I was confused them with Japanese Chin, and although many people have told me that pekingese are evil, for me it is not stopped in the determination to make it fluffy miracle. I worked as a nanny for in young children, so I can say with full confidence that pekingese have the same charm as a child 3 years, and just as difficult to care for, because large eyes Pekingese was bred artificially.

On russian forum about pekingeses I found photos of dogs haircuts, and was simply "killed" Pekegese Puppy with pigtails. So much for humility and obedience was in those sad eyes! I added this picture to my pinterest board and for 5 months she received about 500 pepins, so I decided to try to that cute dog.

I interested in World Dog Show 2016 held this spring in Moscow, and according to statistics by breeds Labrador was the leaders in number of exhibitors. From 19295 of participants was the LABRADOR RETRIEVER 505, Pugs 283, YORKSHIRE TERRIER 244, SHIH TZU 156, Bichon FRISE 91, MALTESE 87, JAPANESE CHIN 79, Pekinese 69. If you're wondering, you can find this site in Google, it is English. Perhaps if the exhibition was held in Singapore or Tokyo, Pekingese would be much more!=))))


Pekingese dog stuffed animal has size 30 cm = 11,81 inches.
More photos  
album - Pekingese, big white pekingese puppy with hair braids
https://www.facebook.com/489915721064928/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1193900020666491


🐾🐾🐾 Section with different Pekingese and Japanese Chin
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PillowsRollanda?section_id=14931861&ref=shopsection_leftnav_5



Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/PillowsRollanda

No comments:

Post a Comment